Adopt Rubus EOC To Optimize Asset Life.
Rubus Equipment Operations Centre is built to have a close insight of equipment’s health by monitoring it in the real time and predicting any possible downtimes based on the operational conditions to ensures the better equipment availability and improved OEE of the equipment. All the operational data is collected from the equipment and is transmitted to the Rubus IoT Edge. This data is then analyzed to provide various Dashboards, Trends & Analytics, Reports, Alarms & Notifications, etc. that can be utilized for performing various operations such as predictive maintenance, preventive maintenance and thereby lower the equipment downtime and enhance the equipment efficiency. Adopting and implementing Rubus EOC has its own advantages that can be explained below:
• Automated real time monitoring of the target equipment or industrial hardware.·
• Root cause threshold analysis of each breakdown.·
• Ability to validate big time historical data to identify trends.·
• Operational and analytical Reports and Big Data complaint historian that helps in prediction and reduced downtime of equipment.·
• Enable extensive downtime related KPIs and alarm management system.·
• Enable graphical dashboards, reports, alarms, trends, and analytics aligned with industry 4.0.·
• Saving time, manual effort, and ability to analyze historical data.·
• Web based application compatible with tablet and mobile.
People happy with our services
the company has implemented automated solutions for condition monitoring of their production plants. This improves maintenance planning, saves energy and increases production efficiency.
Implementing Industry 4.0 creates a digital silhouette of a plant to optimize processes. Essential information is provided by many sensors that are already installed for machine control.
Implementing IO-Link has given them real-time access to machine health and has allowed them to implement remote maintenance monitoring.